Saturday, March 21, 2009

Classy Kitchen

In a previous post, I mentioned the inside-out bowls and butter dish that Jay let me buy from Anthropologie.  I am still in love with them, so I decided to post a few pictures.  




The butter dish is small--probably two thirds the size of a normal one.  Love it.  Jay likes the bowls, too, because they are bigger than our former "ice cream bowls."  They're also the perfect size for fruit salad or yogurt.  


Anthropologie inside out bowl: $8
Anthropologie butter dish: $12
The feeling I get when I see them on my counter:  Priceless.

3 comments:

  1. Those bowls are so cute!!! Way to go on the Classy Kitchen! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these bowls!! I think I may need to get some!! Cute cute stuff Lindsay!!
    BTW...I love reading your blog. Ü

    ReplyDelete