Monday, October 4, 2010

May I Suggest...



Hannah was nice enough to let me participate in her "May I Suggest" series.  While it may be difficult to believe that I have any offerings in the beauty department, I had a fun time thinking through my products and selecting some favorites.  Check it out here.


I'll be participating for the rest of the month.  I highly recommend looking around Hannah's site--she is incredibly creative and talented, particularly in areas I'm entirely deficient.  You ever meet someone who makes you a little sick with envy but is so down-to-earth you can't really hold it against them?  Yeah, Hannah is like that.  


Anyway, check it out--the other ladies participating actually have some beauty sense, so you might even see a suggestion worth taking...

No comments:

Post a Comment