Friday, December 3, 2010

Hallelujah


And here, ladies and gentlemen, is one of the reasons I haven't been posting lately.  

Has preparation for this thing been somewhat life-consuming?  

Yes.

Will it be worth it?  

I already know my answer, but to come up with your own, you'll have to see for yourself.

Please come.  

There are sure to be a few moments when we sound like what we are: a bunch of amateurs with varying skill levels who love to make music. 

 But there will also be moments that are transcendent.  I guarantee it.  

{Oh, and if you're like me and most appreciate classical music in easily digestible portions rather than five-course meals,
 the concert will run 90 minutes or less.}  

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be there! The Messiah is my absolute Favorite!! MOTAB did a great job with it but I personally love the Academy of Ancient Music from London's version the best... it feels so authentic - like I time traveled to listen to it... ok that's nerdy ORA! Good luck! I know you will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete