Thursday, March 22, 2012

First Family Photos




On my mom's last afternoon with us, we took a few family pictures.  Kate was sleepy and squirmy and nine days old.


Kate with Mom and Dad.  It's still weird to wear those titles.  We look like a couple of kids.



Three generations of Kathryns: Grandma Kathryn, Lindsay Kathryn, and baby Kathryn.


Letting Grandma leave was one of the hardest things I've ever done.  Kate was pretty sad about it, too.  I still don't think it's a good idea to let Kate and I fly solo, but we're hanging in there. 


Jay and I love our sweet baby girl.

3 comments:

  1. Your mom is beautiful. I love these photos, the last being my favorite. I've just got a soft spot for b&w, what can I say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds- it makes me so happy to see those pictures of you with that sweet little girl! I loved reading your postpartum lindsay post- I think you so accurately described how pretty much every new mom feels! It's so amazing and wonderful and hard and overwhelming at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your family photos!! You guys look complete. Letting grandma leave is still hard for me whenever she comes to visit. There is something about having grandma there that makes everything better. Hang in there, hon. You will find your stride soon in being a mommy. You are already doing a great job! Love you!

    ReplyDelete