Monday, January 21, 2013

The Face


Here is "the face" that Kate has been making consistently for the past couple months. She sticks out her lips, scrunches her little nose, and breathes rapidly--and loudly--through her nose. She usually does it when she wants something, and when she wants something it's usually food, so we see this face a lot at mealtimes. 


It's become a game, now, to take turns making the face. Kate will noisily inhale and exhale for a few seconds, then grin. Or grunt, if she's wanting food. I swear this child's stomach is a bottomless pit.

Here's "the face" in action: (I'm filming, Jay's feeding)

5 comments:

  1. adorbs. so precious. If I had a little girl I would want her to be just like Kate. Love the owl background..highchair or seat :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favorite faces. All of my kids so far have done this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smooch that cute face!!!! What a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile. Two of my kids did this too and we always got a kick out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine did that face too! My favorite!!! She's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete