Monday, March 4, 2013

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day was pretty low-key for us this year. We celebrated on the 13th and had a delicious dinner. In years past we've made elaborate meals, but this year we kept things pretty simple: grilled salmon, grilled asparagus, Costco rolls, and a spinach strawberry salad. Served on our beautiful china with a tablecloth, candles, and the star lilies Jay got me, it was a gorgeous spread.


Absolutely delicious!

And what was our little ragamuffin Valentine doing?


Making messes, of course! 

Every time she sees me get down on the floor with the camera, she scoots toward me as fast as she can.


Which generally means I don't get a lot of pictures before she's climbing up my legs.


I don't mind, though.


Past Valentine's Days: 2009, 2010, 2011 (Last year I was so pregnant we didn't do much for V-day...)

1 comment:

  1. Happy love day! That dinner looks delicious. There is just something romantic about salmon :)

    ReplyDelete