Thursday, October 15, 2015

Things I Think are Gross or Otherwise Ick Me Out, Part I

Just for fun, I made a list of 100 things that ick me out on some level. This is meant to be funny, so if you see your favorite food/activity/object/word on here, don't be offended--I'm sure there's something I eat/do/own/say that totally icks you out, too.
  1. Shoelaces
  2. The word "hubby"
  3. The feel of paper towels
  4. The strings on bananas
  5. Ratted hair
  6. When people call the bathroom "the little girls' room"
  7. Powdered milk
  8. When women change stinky diapers in the mothers' lounge
  9. Runny noses
  10. Weevils
  11. Sweaty handshakes
  12. When you can see cavities in people's teeth
  13. Aspartame, Splenda, Truvia, or any other artificial sweetener
  14. Being called "sweetie," "mama," or "honey," especially in doctors' offices
  15. Pigeons and other mangy looking birds
  16. Body waxing
  17. The word "luscious"
  18. Folding or wearing static-y clothes
  19. Ketchup
  20. Text speak (including the ubiquitous LOL)
  21. When cats scratch on things
  22. Breakfast sausage
  23. The doorknobs and sinks in public bathrooms
  24. The word "gobs"
  25. Seaweed

3 comments:

  1. I had to laugh, because so many of these things bother me too! Especially #2, 4, 6, 7, and 20

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me: watching other people brush their teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing, or should I say "lol" ;) This list is great. I love knowing the random things people can't stand :)

    ReplyDelete