- The word "hubby"
- The feel of paper towels
- The strings on bananas
- Ratted hair
- When people call the bathroom "the little girls' room"
- Powdered milk
- When women change stinky diapers in the mothers' lounge
- Runny noses
- Sweaty handshakes
- When you can see cavities in people's teeth
- Aspartame, Splenda, Truvia, or any other artificial sweetener
- Being called "sweetie," "mama," or "honey," especially in doctors' offices
- Pigeons and other mangy looking birds
- Body waxing
- The word "luscious"
- Folding or wearing static-y clothes
- Text speak (including the ubiquitous LOL)
- When cats scratch on things
- Breakfast sausage
- The doorknobs and sinks in public bathrooms
- The word "gobs"
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Things I Think are Gross or Otherwise Ick Me Out, Part I
Just for fun, I made a list of 100 things that ick me out on some level. This is meant to be funny, so if you see your favorite food/activity/object/word on here, don't be offended--I'm sure there's something I eat/do/own/say that totally icks you out, too.